Do Predeceased Heirs Receive a Share of an Estate?

When a person passes away without a Will the law determines who receives shares of the estate and in what proportions. Dying without a Will is called “intestacy” and the shares which pass by intestacy are called “intestate shares”.   The law is laid out very clearly as to who receives shares and in what […]
Continue Reading